Meet Dr. Clarke
James H. Clarke, DDS, has been in private practice in Houston, Texas for over 32 years. He is a pioneer in dental implant placement and restoration and is one of the most highly trained Implant, Cosmetic and Neuromuscular Dentists in the World. He is the only Neuromuscular-trained, Board Certified Implantologist in Texas. Dr. Clarke graduated from Baylor Dental School in 1974. He has dedicated countless hours to continuing education and has achieved a standard of excellence that few dentists in the world possess.
Dr. Clarke's Credentials and Distinctions:
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) - a distinction held by less than 1% of all dentists.
- Graduated from and earned a Fellowship at the elite Misch Implant Institute in 1983. He then became a clinical instructor and lecturer there for over seven years.
- Fellowship in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Diplomate in the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry (AABOI/ID), one of less than 300 dentists worldwide.
- Fellow and Diplomate from the International Congress of Oral Implantologist (ICOI)
- Mastership from the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics (AAIP).
- Graduate from the World-Renowned Las Vegas Institute for Post-Graduate Dental Studies (LVI) - Graduated with extensive training in Neuromuscular Dentistry/Full Mouth Reconstruction and nine other Cosmetic/Neuromuscular courses from LVI. With knowledge and expertise possessed by less than 3% of all dentists worldwide, Dr. Clarke is now eligible to become an instructor at this prestigious institute of advanced education.
- Certified in Oral Conscious Sedation
Total Dentistry performed by one doctor is extremely rare and special. It requires continuous education in every area of dentistry. Staying current with the latest technology and state-of-the-art advances is absolutely crucial to do this. In choosing any doctor, do your homework and research. Dr. Clarke's unique expertise and talent inspire visits by patients traveling from across the U.S. and around the world. Credentials, Experience and Reputation mean everything!
Additional Houston Cosmetic Dentistry Information
- Nitrous Oxide or "Laughing Gas"
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Placement/Implant Restoration; "Teeth in a Day" or "Immediate Loading" of Implants
- Neuromuscular Dentistry
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- TMJ Solutions
- Oral Conscious Sedation or "Sleep Dentistry"
- Invisalign Orthodontics-straightening teeth with a series of clear, removable aligning trays
- All-Porcelain Veneers, Crowns/Inlays/Onlays
- Composite or Tooth-Colored Bonding and Fillings
- Non-Orthodontic Tooth Alignment - Invisalign
- Teeth Whitening
- Cleanings with Professional Oral Hygiene Knowledge Provided
- Your selection from our beverage bar
- Non-Surgical Laser Periodontal Procedures
- Bone Grafting
- Sinus Augmentation or Lifts
- Tomography X-Rays
- Orthotics for Neuromuscular Dentistry and clenching/grinding Pain Free
- One-Visit Root Canals
- Digital X-Rays
- Diode Tissue Laser for Pain-Free Tissue Contouring
- Centrifuge for Advanced Healing In Surgical Procedures-PRP Growth Healing Factor
Cosmetic, Implant and Neuromuscular Dentistry of Houston Contact
110 Vintage Park Blvd. Suite 280
Houston, TX 77070
Dr James Clarke Jr DDS, Aesthetic Dentist - Providing services in cosmetic dentistry to the area of Houston, Texas.
Houston cosmetic dentistry
110 Vintage Park Blvd. Suite 280 Houston, TX 77070
Ph. 281.440.1044 | Fx. 281.440.9011
Email Us |
© copyright 2004 - 2009, Houston Cosmetic Dentist James Clarke, DDS, all rights reserved