So you want to enhance your smile, but you have concerns about procedures and cost.
Cosmetic bonding is the perfect solution!
Chipped, discolored or gapped teeth can be embarrassing and can affect your self-esteem and confidence. Inexpensive and conservative, bonding uses a tooth-colored composite material to restore teeth and enhance smiles.
The composite is placed on the tooth, then shaped and molded to achieve the desired results, including: whitening, closing spaces between teeth, making teeth appear straighter and repairing chips and cracks. The material is then hardened and polished, creating a natural appearance.
When Should Dental Bonding Be an Option?
Dental bonding is an option that can be considered:
- to repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- to repair chipped or cracked teeth
- to improve the appearance of discolored teeth to close spaces between teeth
- to make teeth look longer
- to change the shape of teeth
- as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- to protect a portion of the tooth's root that has been exposed when gums recede
© Copyright 2004 - 2008, Dental Bonding, all rights reserved
The information contained in this Glossary section is provided solely for the convenience of the visitor and does not necessarily reflect or imply the views or services rendered by this office.